Marnie Grant D.D.S. Caring Family Dentistry
740 S. Emerick Ypsilanti MI 48198 US
Custom Made Sports Mouth Guard
More and more kids are playing sports and trying to maintain active lifestyles. A downside to your child being athletic is that they run the potential of a sports-related injury. The good news is that some mouth and head injuries can be prevented if your child wears a sports guard while they are participating in their activity.
What are some reasons why your athletic child should wear a sports guard during
* Prevent teeth from being knocked out
* May help to prevent a concussion
* Can prevent injuries to your child’s jaw
* Prevent teeth from chipping or cracking
* Protects soft tissues inside your child’s mouth
Our recommendation is a mouth guard should be worn, even if they're not required. Call our office to schedule an appointment 734-482-8671.